You already have a design and ready for printing?
Select From Our Templates
No photoshop or illustrator skills? Select this option, use our templates and create your design online.
Work With Our Designer
Our Designers will create your business card you will love.
We offer different paper options like coated paper (C2s) glossy and matte, bevania white matte, linen, recycled, old mill and premium papers.
Art Card / Coated (C2S) 300gsm Glossy
Art Card / Coated (C2S) 300gsm Matte
Recycled White 215gsm
Bevania White 300gsm Matte
Old Mill 250gsm
Premium Polar Dawn 300gsm
Premium Cocktail 290gsm
The shape can be the standard rectangle, round corner and square.
Size: 3.5 x 2 inches / 88.9 x 50.8 mm
Size: 3.40 x 2.13 inches / 86 x 54 mm
Size: 2.5 x 2.5 inches / 63.5 x 63.5 mm
Add a twist to your card by laminating it with gloss or matte finishing options.
This adds a glossy thin layer film on top and protects the card.
A thin layer film is added on top to eliminate light reflection and protects the card.
- Estimated Pick-up Date – We offer to 2 to 5 days for the lead time in printing business cards. We always try our best to have your cards available in 2 days time after we received the payment. Orders can be picked-up at our shop during office hours – 9 AM to 12 Noon and 1 to 6 PM, Monday to Saturday.
- Estimated Shipping Date – This is the estimated date that we will ship your product thru LBC, JRS, AP Cargo and J and T couriers. Based on our experience, if there are no weather disturbances, it will take around 2 to 3 days to arrive in your area (Luzon, Visayas & Mindanao).
- Bleed is at least 3 mm – The cutting process is not exact. There is in fact a 1-3 mm tolerance. The idea of the bleed is that it accounts for this margin of error. You should add 3 mm of bleed on all edges of your artwork. Make sure all colors, background pictures, and elements extend to the edge of the bleed area, to avoid the appearance of white borders on certain edges after cutting.
- Print Resolution is 300 dpi – Print Resolution is simply the level of detail in a printed image. Higher resolution means higher detail, and can be measured in dots per inch (DPI). The more dots (of ink) that are printed per inch, the higher the resolution of the image – therefore the higher the quality in terms of sharpness and detail. When it comes to printing, resolution is super important, as a high-quality image looks beautiful and professional, whereas a low-resolution image looks fuzzy, indistinct and completely unprofessional.
- CMYK Color Mode – CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Key/Black) is the color space for printed materials. Use CMYK for any project design that will be physically printed, not viewed on a screen. The CMYK color mode will give you more accurate color results.
- Margin is at least 3 mm – Always set safety margins of 3 mm on all sides and keep all important information within those margins to ensure that no part of your artwork can get cut off
- Supported File Formats – We accept JPGs, PNGs, CDRs, AIs, PSDs and PDFs. To avoid issues with fonts, convert all fonts to outline and embed all fonts when saving to PDF.
Still have questions? You can always call, chat or e-mail us. Click here for our contact details.